Well as Casandra's blog will tell you, we only have 15 days until graduation! Yay!? When I say that I have the strangest mix of emotions...it's like a sweet and sour excitement and fear concoction. I have always looked forward to being done with school and moving into a career and never thought I would have any uncertainties. I mean I am a dental hygienist...it's not like a have a lot of career options so I thought I would have it all figure out...no unkowns right? Well I forgot that I would have the rest of my life :)
Like, where should I live? HHHMMM a no brainer for most people...where they always have. But I could live anywhere I want! Literally. I could move to Switzerland or Australia, which a small part of me wants to do. I could go home to Tucson or stay home in Utah or branch out to a closer locale like Washington. Then there's the should I got get a Masters Degree variable? And if I do, then the places where I could live are definitely narrowed down. But not only that, what type of Masters Degree should I get? An MS in Dental Hygiene, an Med, an MBA, and MPHA? HHHMMM again. Then there's the other variables: how much does each place pay? what schools/degrees are available? what is the dating scene going to be like? where will I live? should I buy a nice little house and settle down or just pay cheap rent and travel all over the world?
Well thanks for letting me vent! I really am so excited to graduate. I want to take this opportunity to thank my family and friends for helping through college and to this wonderful point in my life. I have been so blessed with good people and good experiences in life and I am so grateful for each one of them. When I look at all these options I have a head of me I am overwhelmed and yet I am so grateful for them! I have been spoiled...but hopefully not rotten :)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Nearing the End...
Posted by Chanci at 2:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment