Well I had a fantastic holiday break. I am not quite ready for school to begin again, I just need to get organized and I should be good for another semester. This semester is supposed to be more challenging. We are seeing patients every clinic session now so it will be hard to make sure we get patients in our chairs.
Today in clinic we worked with our Gracey's which are area specific curettes. Each end can only be used on one surface of the tooth so it is hard to look at the instrument and try to figure out which surface it goes with. I have to find a clever way to remember that 13/14 is for the distal and 15/16 is mesial!! I hope that you are as excited as I am about a brand new year and all the wonderful things that it will bring.
Monday, January 08, 2007
Yay For 2007
Posted by Chanci at 3:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment