Thursday, September 27, 2007

Just Breathe...

You know sometimes life just seems so stressful that you forget to breathe! Today I scaled one quad of my Class III. We got her numb and she just sat back and had a good time. I am doing much better going interproximal with my ultrasonic and that sure helps a lot. I got right in there with my Graceys too...my whole instrument would be lost in those deep pockets. I really worked on "rotating" my instrument into the tooth like Hanson showed us this week in class. It made a big difference, I could tell I was really getting that cutting edge onto the tooth. And, I only missed one little piece. Life was good after that scale check!
This afternoon and saw the best little girl and got to do some sealants. She was such a good patient that the sealants all turned out beautifully. It's been a good day.
I get find Class III patients so easily. See it, believe it, receive it!!

0 comments: