Yes this title is said with just as much enthusiasm as if I had passed but I didn't I failed with a big fat 60 out of 100! I am really okay though because (please see rational(izing) below...)
I feel like I do really, really well a lot of times and I get really confident in my skills, maybe a little too confident. Then every once in a while I just do awful and it really humbles me. Like last week I tried to clean a full mouth of a Class III and he had leftovers everywhere! Then today I missed a lot of places as well. Granted my instructors have consoled my worries by saying that the calculus was just really tenacious and or just a lot of it but I still worry so much about my skills!
I used to have this same problem in Basketball. I think I started visualizing my "skills" and what to do in what situations so I think I will try that out! I will let you know how I do. I just hope that those type of days eventually become few and far between.
Anyways, today was just a great learning experience. I learned what type of patient is not a good candidate for boards. I learned what not to write on the intra oral findings (basically it has to be anything that requires referral for further treatment). I am glad that I had the opportunity to learn so much!
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
I FAILED Mockboards!!
Posted by Chanci at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment