








Well when I went to visit Erika in Washington for Spring Break things got a little out of hand and we ended up having way too much fun...but it was well worth it! Here you can see some amazing pictures of some of Washington's finest scenery, that place is just so beautiful! In order, we went to Orca's Island (of the San Juan Islands) and then headed over to the peninsula to see Port Angeles, Hoh Rainforest, Forks, and La Push! And I can't beleive how much we didn't get to see or do...I guess i'll just have to go back again!
Saturday, April 12, 2008
Washington
Posted by Chanci at 6:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Yay! I love the scenery from the twilight series! It looks just like I imagined!
I agree...it looks just like i always imagined it...I still cant believe it's a REAL place(all of them), haha, I know, I'm such a dork, I just had no idea...I wanna go there now, lol.
Post a Comment