The last two posts are about my AMAZING summer but here is a little bit about what else is going on in my responsible adult life ;)
I finally got a job in the middle of July. Well actually I got two jobs and a big mess! The first job was for three days a week with possible benefits. I worked there for about week when another office (#2) I had been trying to get a job with since May called and offered me a job too. I really wanted to work with office #2 since the beginning because they offered more money and really good benefits but they didn't have any full time openings. Well that fateful week one of their hygienists who was only working M,W gave her notice and they called me. So long story short, I had to tell the office I had only been working at for a week that I got another job offer that I was taking. I felt so bad but this other job was way more money, way more hours, and way better benefits so I had to do what I had to do. So, now I work M-1/2DayF at this office with great pay and benefits and I absolutely love it. Things couldn't have worked out better!
And I am probably going to be buying a town home here shortly! Yay! Erika is moving back to Utah and we were looking at places to rent so we could be roommates and rent is really outrageous around here. I have looked for days and the only decent places are like $1200.00 a month which is like a mortgage payment so we decided we should just buy a place together instead. So I have been looking like crazy at so many different places...my brain is fried! But I will keep you updated on that exciting prospect.
That's pretty much it. Just working hard, playing harder, and tyring to stay out of trouble.
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
Life in General
Posted by Chanci at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
that office you quit at called me, and i was supposed to find out what happened. i say good for you! you have to take the best job for your circumstances. how exciting about the townhome thing! we just moved into our townhome in west jordan....where have you looked?!? maybe we'd be neighbors, that would be sweet, eh??
i am so glad you got a job and you LOVE it. Ive never met this Erika girl, but it sounds like you guys are REALLY good friends. Im so happy that you have a GOOD good friend to replace me when im not there. lol. Congrats i hope everything continues to go good.
that's great about the job, we'll have to have a little get together at Casandra's new place sometime.
Hey! It looks like Sheri took your old job. I am glad you found something that suits you better! Congrats on gaining a really cool roommate. I think it would be smart of you two to buy something together. Don't you just love the money?! Way to go!
Can you believe summmer is already just about over?! Sounds like you did have a pretty AMAZING summer! I'm glad you found a job, a lil bummed it's not HERE tho, lol, jk!! When you gonna come visit and see your GORGEOUS niece?? lol. Love you!!
Chass
Congrats on the new job! All your pictures of the mountains are making me stir crazy...Baby Tag hasn't gone hiking...yet.
I'm jealous that you got to see so many beautiful places this summer. Congrats on landing your dream job! To answer your question......I'm not working right now because Shae only lets me sleep about 4 hrs a night, but as soon as she starts sleeping more I plan on working 2 days a week:)
So congrats on finding a job! I still haven't found one yet, but I am doing maternity leave for Meredith for now so it will keep me busy until I have the baby. I got really tired of temping- So this is nice! Oh BTW I was thinking... What ever happen with you and the Dentist from the VA? Are you guys still dating?
you'll never guess who this is... i have been trying and trying to get a hold of you... i am glad to be able to say hi. i found amanda... now WOOD thats crazy on facebook and she told me to look at her blog... so i did and what do you know the uncommon name of chanci popped up as a fellow blogger. well thats awesome it seems like you are lovin life. thats the way to be. hey do you remember that hat you bought me for my birthday... or maybe it was christmas... well thats not important what it was for, i just wanted to say thanks again for that. that really meant a lot to me, thats weird that i just thought of that. oh sorry i still havent told you who this is, you think it is my roomate tommy probably. this is david. from st. david. i didnt read too much of your blog but thats because i just got home... long story, its 4 30 and i need some sleep before church tomorrow... i mean today. haha. great to get back in touch.
ps.... my cell number is 2145926353. call me sometime... i'd love to catch up.
Post a Comment