Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tagged by Dena

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. I was 13, who the heck knows!
2. I was probably in eighth grade.
3. If I was in eighth grade then I was playing basketball.
4. I was taking care of my step-dad and my little brothers and sisters.
5. I was trying to prove that I wasn't a little kid anymore.

5 things on today's to-do list:
1. Wake-Up at a decent hour
2. Pay Tithing
3. Organize my Week
4. Make real food for dinner
5. Meet someone new

5 treats I enjoy:
1. Mint Oreos
2. Ice Cream
3. Brownies
4. Cake Donuts
5. Swedish Fish

5 things I would do if I was a millionaire (you mean 'when'):
1. Travel
2. Start a business
3. Move my little sisters and their families closer to me so I can spoil my neice and nephew.
4. Buy a sweet car, probably a Range Rover.
5. Start a charity

5 places I have lived:
1. Marana, AZ
2. Pensacola, FL
3. Colorado Springs, Co
4. Saint David, AZ
5. SLC, UT

5 places I have worked:
1. R&R Pizza Express
2. Quiburi Nursing Home
3. Red Lobster
4. Old Farm Dental
5. Wasatch Dental Care

5 people I tag:
1. Holly
2. Celeste
3. Joni
4. Autumn
5. Amanda Wood

2 comments:

{Jamey} said...

YEA Chanci you updated! I'm excited for Friday! Thanks again for getting the tickets. I think it will be fun to get together again. I haven't see anyone since graduation :(

the lambrights said...

you don't blog for YEARS then you put this up and then you TAG me? well, i still love you, i guess. i couldn't find my wallet today and it reminded me of how ridiculous you found it that you would lose something in our tiny room. oh, and last night my husband made some crack about being worried i would set the sink on fire. as if it was ME that did that.