I finally found my SD card with the pics of my house on it so here it is....ENJOY!
Just to answer a few questions: I bought this house with my friend Erika. We were so tired of psycho roommates and our mortgage is just about the same as renting a crappy apartment so we decided to buy our own place instead. We absolutely love it! I like Draper a lot (even though sometimes it feels far away from every day life) and I love my new ward.
This is the view from the front.
The living room...
and the fireplace.
This is just a little hall but I love the built in cove for the picture...just the little extra things that made this house "the one".
This is the office right off from the living room.
And this is the beautiful kitchen (by far my favorite place in the house).
Friday, November 28, 2008
My House
Posted by Chanci at 9:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
Oh my WORD your house is beautiful!! SO perfect! I love how you've decorated. SO exciting!
Yeah!! A house!! It will be fun to decorate for Christmas! Do you have any roommates? Where is it located?
Love your house! It looks like everything is going really well for you, I'm glad it seems like you're liking working at WACH. And sorry I didn't do your tag, I already did that one a few months ago otherwise I would do it.
you bought a freaking house?! well it's absolutely beautiful! especially the kitchen. i wish we'd lived closer so i could come hang out in it.
I LOVE LOVE IT! Congrats, youve worked hard for it. it is perfect! are you living with anyone, or all by yourself?? we congrats i freakin love it~!
Nice place! Good for you! We'll have to have a girls night or something and come check it out!
Hey! Are we going to see Twilight again when I come back for Christmas??
Beautiful! That is so smart of you to do that. I hope there isn't too much fighting though when one of you gets married and wants the house : ) It was fun to see you the other day and I guess we may get together next week!
Wow, that is such a cute house. That is totally the style I love. Congrats!!
Post a Comment