Friday, March 06, 2009

Everybody Needs a Little Sunshine!

Life is always full of surprises, good and bad. I was having a rough time recently and really needed to get away and think. Some friends of mine really wanted to go somewhere warm too and I had just the place for all of us...Arizona! It was such a relief for me to be able to spend some much needed time with my wonderful family. And my friends and I had a great time soaking up the sun and making some unforgettable memories!
The weather was unseasonably warm and we had a great time rock climbing, hiking, site seeing, four wheeling, jeeping, eating, talking, etc.





Even though Heavenly Father gives us trials He always gives us a way to overcome them. As I look back over the many trials I have faced throughout my life it is apparent to me that in those exact moments He has always given me a friend or a family member to help me through. All of you have been that person to me at least once in my life (if not several times) and I want to thank each of you for being there, for being who you are, and for being an instrument in His hands. Some of you whom I am closer to know that you have been there for me but many of you whom I am not as close to may not realize the profound and lasting positive effect you have had on me. But you ALL have. Thank you so much! I am truly blessed to know you and to have you in my life, especially my amazing family. I love reading your blogs and getting to share your special life moments with you. Thanks for sharing! I love you all and wish you the best!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Im so glad that youve made such good friends in Utah. I love you so much! i think your great. I hope ive been a good friend to you, cause youve def been a good one for me!

Anonymous said...

Hey Chance, I found you on amandas blog! I was so excited! I'm so jealous of how much fun you had down here in the big AZ. Okay, It sounds like you really needed it! I hope everything is going good for you! Just know that I luv ya, lets keep in touch!

Candace said...

Your attitude is AWESOME, Chanci, and I admire you more than you know for it! Miss you!

Unknown said...

hope you life is getting better and better. you have such a fun personality and attitude. What a firm foundation you have set yourself upon. Thanks for sharing such a sweet lil' testimony and your faith. love ya chanci!!

Jason Hruban said...

Chanci!!!!!!!! Good to hear from you. Thanks for leaving us a comment. It sounds like you are doing awesome! Your house looks sweet. It's crazy how everyone grows up huh???? LOL. Hope things keep going good, and now we can keep in touch.