Saturday, April 11, 2009

For Amanda



So I went to get my hair did today and I wanted something different. My wonderful hair guy, Logan, always comments on how long my hair is getting and I don't know that he likes it long but I am too afraid to cut it off! So, because I am a chicken (and really just a simple girl), I decided to go with bangs. I like them, a lot. But I know that when tomorrow comes I am not going to be able to style them (like I said, a simple girl) and I might cry. So enjoy them today! Haha.

10 comments:

Candace said...

CUTE, as always! :) Yeah, it's hard to get used to stylin a new do, I hear ya on that! Hopefully your hair guy too the time to explain it to you. CUTE!

Trent and Cas said...

i think they look super cute!

Skye said...

It looks beautiful!

autumn said...

that's hot.

Chass said...

I LOVE your bangs!! They are SOO cute! I totally know what you mean about styling them later, I get frustrated with the same thing, lol. Have you been able to do them since you got them done?

Chass said...

BTW...the url for my blog is...eslingerfamily-chassie.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I LOVE EM!!!good job Hair guy! lol. I love em. you look so different without a HUHE change. (well its a huge change to you)you look so cute and spunky! Dang i cant believe you did it. I showed Kaden a picture of this and he said 'CUTE' then i asked him who it was and he said...Thats Chonch-chee! lol.. He hasnt forgot about you! well i love it!

Josh and Laurie said...

They turned out so cute. I love it!

Dena Porter said...

Hey! I learned about the deer and marigolds from the specialists at the garden center. I have LOTS of questions. haha
I am not planning on coming out to Utah until Christmas. Maybe this time we can get together?! Last time was just too crazy with family wanting all our attention. I think since this will not be our first Christmas "away" we might be able to sneak out and see friends.
What is new with you?

Skye said...

Hey Chanci, are you opposed to being set up? I have this great cousin, he's about 30, has a job, house, great guy, would you be interested?