Matt and I decided that we didn't want to have a big wedding so we decided to elope this weekend! We got married in a beautiful canyon not far from Salt Lake City. It was a small event with just my bishop performing the ceremony, his wife, and our photographer.
We missed all of our family and friends but are so happy to be married and to be starting the next chapter of our lives together. We love you all very much and appreciate all of your love and support. We really look forward to all the special moments we will share with you in the future.
Lots of Love,
Matt & Chanci Oyler




10 comments:
oh my gosh. congratulations, you look beautiful!
Congrats! How romantic, your pictures are gorgeous, Jeff and I almost eloped we went up to Vegas, but we never went thru with it. We really didn't want to have this huge wedding, all the guest, and all the stress, I think I like your approach. anyways I am so happy for you, Love ya lots, and can't wait to see you guys.
wahoo! congrats, guys! you look totally beautiful and really happy. i agree with ashley, romantic and gorgeous scenery!
MRS. oyler ELOPED, so brave of you chanci, a new Risk taker. I love your pictures, i think you look so beautiful. i cant wait to see you guys next month. CONGRATS to you and matt. I love you Chanci!
I don't blame you... weddings are over rated! Congrats! You look really happy!
you look gorgeous girl! congrats!
CONGRATS!!! I remember seriously considering elopling, too...too much foo-foo goes into weddings these days! :P What a gorgeous setting for a gorgeous couple. I wish you nothing but the very best!
You look beautiful Chanci! Congrats on many years together!
Congrats to the both of you!! BEAUTIFUL bride and nice ring :)So I went through my text messages to erase some of them. You totally told me that you were having an open house July 25 and I will definetely be in town. We went on vacation last week June 25!! So.....if you are still having an open house I wanna come! Let me know. So happy for you. Love you a bunch!
Wow! Congrats, that is so fun. I was surprised to see you had a different last name, but I see why now. You look so beautiful and happy in all the pics, I'm glad you invited the photographer :) good idea.
Post a Comment