I have had this blog for just about three years now. Not a bad run at all. It all started with the wonderful WSU Dental Hygiene program, without them I would be even more clueless about blogging than I already am!
But alas, this blog is being laid to rest. It takes too much time to update both my blog and Matt's and both of our facebook pages to keep family and friends updated. So, I am consolidating our blogs into the one I made for Matt. You can add that one to your blog list at...
www.oylerplaybyplay.blogspot.com
I will keep this blog (for the memories) but all of my posts will now be made on the Oyler blog. Hope we can all still keep in touch, I love reading your blogs!




1 comments:
i will def. add you to my ppl i peek at. Im happy for you guys, and im excited to see you when you come down in a few wks! Congrats again!
Post a Comment